Enable Secure Productivity with Native Session Management
From user-friendly web apps such as Salesforce to IT-centered innovations such as Windows Remote Desktop Protocol, today’s workplace tools are more powerful than ever before. While the latest innovations boost employee productivity and operational efficiency, they also introduce new challenges for security and compliance teams in the form of expanded privileged access.
All organizations must identify privileged access management (PAM) solutions that mitigate risk while enabling employees to use their preferred tools. Native session management tools allow end users to access their favorite applications and workflows while simultaneously preventing credential exposure, isolating critical assets, automatically recording sessions and sorting sessions by risk to improve auditor productivity.
During this webinar, we review native deployment options within CyberArk’s industry-leading session management portfolio.
Webinar highlights include:
- Benefits of native session management
- Demo of native workflows for IT users via Privilege Session Manager for SSH
- Demo of web-native workflows for business users via Privileged Session Manager for Web
- Corey O’Connor, senior product marketing manager, CyberArk
- Jordan Cooper, technical advisor -customer success, CyberArk