Zero Trust: Securing your Digital Transformation with Identity
Digital transformation is no longer just a buzzword – it’s today’s reality for organizations to innovate, remain agile and competitive. It also poses a number of security challenges as employees, partners and contractors require access to the complex hybrid IT environments necessary to perform their jobs.
With all of the bad actors out there that want your data, it’s never been more clear that identity is foundational to this transformational journey and a modern security approach.
Our industry leading panel of identity experts from CyberArk, Ping Identity and SailPoint share their thoughts on such topics as Zero Trust and building the next generation security and governance architecture.
Watch now to hear the discussion around:
- The benefits and risks associated with digital transformation
- Moving to a Zero Trust approach and why
- Enabling a unified privileged account security, access management and identity governance solution
- Richard Bird, Chief Customer Information Officer for Ping Identity
- Adam Bosnian, EVP, Global Business Development for CyberArk
- Joe Gottlieb, SVP, Strategy & Business Development for SailPoint