Your workforce is now distributed across a wide range of locations and devices. And as you roll out new applications that enable users to execute on key initiatives, attackers are finding new ways to compromise user credentials and gain access to sensitive resources.
In this video, you’ll learn about two CyberArk Identity solutions that can secure your organization from identity-related breaches and attacks:
- CyberArk Identity Adaptive Multifactor Authentication (MFA)
- CyberArk Identity Secure Desktop
You’ll hear from our experts Jared Brodsky and Brandon McCaffrey, who discuss the challenges today’s organizations face, and demonstrate how CyberArk Identity solutions can help. Here are a few examples of capabilities you’ll learn about:
- AI and behavioral analytics capabilities that assess risk and automatically adapt MFA access controls.
- MFA protection for both SaaS applications and home-built legacy applications.
- MFA at the endpoint level for secure access to desktops—including passwordless authentication factors.
- Analytics dashboards that provide insights on user behavior and send automated, AI-vetted incident alerts to security teams.
With CyberArk Identity, you can secure your users’ access to – and use of – business applications that fuel your organization’s most high-stakes digital initiatives.