DevOps poses a variety of organizational and technical challenges for CISOs. Security leaders must find innovative ways to safeguard DevOps environments without impairing the pace of development. CyberArk interviewed CISOs from the world’s leading organizations to discover their best practices for securing DevOps environments. In this webinar, Laura Robinson from Robinson Insight and Nir Gerter from CyberArk review the insights and lessons learned in these discussions.
You’ll learn how successful CISOs:
- Transform security teams Into DevOps partners
- Prioritize and secure DevOps tools and infrastructure
- Establish enterprise requirements for securing secrets and credentials
- Adapt security processes for application testing
- Evaluate the results of DevOps security initiative