Join us at one of our upcoming live and interactive events where we will explore the critical role of least privilege in endpoint security, how it helps to systematically strengthen an organization's security posture, and provides a solid foundation for endpoint security stack.
In this session, you’ll learn how to:
- Prepare for and remove local admin rights.
- Protect against threats on the endpoint while allowing users to move fast securely without impacting workforce productivity.
- Reduce the attack surface, complicate lateral movement, and help to avoid revenue loss and downtime.
- Align security to business goals and help satisfy compliance requirements.
- Create audit trail for privileged actions requiring elevated access.
- Prevent attackers stealing credentials, cookies and other tokens of trust from your operating system, third-party software and browser credential stores.
- Enforce flexible least privilege policies for business and administrative users, control what applications are allowed to run, and ensure that they can detect and block attackers.
- Keep end-users happy, productive and most importantly, secure.
Presented by featured speakers Casey Mandrioli & Dylan Holmes. Moderated by Terry Sweeney.