In a world of hybrid infrastructure, anytime-anywhere access, and the 1099 economy, the traditional, network-based perimeters protected by firewalls are no longer sufficient to provide security for enterprises. Identity and Access Management (IAM) solutions are the only common control plane to enforce security and prevent breaches. However, traditional IAM solutions are no longer suitable to secure modern enterprises due to complexity and drawn-out implementation timeframes.
Unlike traditional Identity and Access Management systems, AI-powered identity solutions can operate without human intervention. These solutions function without complex and reactive rules or policy configurations, and can autonomously control access with step-up authentication to secure organizations.
Download this whitepaper to learn more about:
- Drawbacks of traditional Identity and Access Management solutions
- Benefits of AI-powered identity security
- What is the Zero Trust approach to security
- Building blocks of the Zero Trust access security maturity model
- Capabilities required to reach each level of access security maturity