The Guide to Securing Privileged Access for Healthcare Organizations
The number of health records compromised due to data breaches in 2018 more than doubled year-over-year (YOY)*. Even more astounding, a new study suggests that one in five healthcare employees would be willing to sell sensitive information to unauthorized parties for less than $1000**. In this webinar, we offer effective strategies and tactics to more efficiently manage privileged users and access.
Discover how you can:
- Mitigate risks by having complete visibility and control of privileged users and access.
- Improve operational efficiency by implementing automated governance controls, eliminating over-entitled users and identifying high-risk profile identities violating access policies.
- Maintain regulatory compliance and reduce the attack surface by managing privileged access.
- Provision, rotate and de-provision privileged credentials and access based on user role or lifecycle event changes.
- Jeremy Southerland, Sr. Product Manager, SailPoint IdentityIQ
- Adam Bosnian, EVP Global Business Development, CyberArk
*Source: HIPPA Journal, Report: Healthcare Data Breaches in Q1, 2018 https://www.hipaajournal.com/report-healthcare-data-breaches-in-q1-2018/
**Source: Accenture 2018 Healthcare Workforce Survey on Cybersecurity