Cyber adversaries continue to pose an increasing global threat to information systems, particularly those used by the U.S. Federal Government. The extensive government systems, many of them storing and processing high volumes of confidential information, and the vast number of third-party partners and contractors, all increase the attack surface to federal endpoints.
So how can agencies better protect themselves from cyberattacks? In this whitepaper you’ll learn:
- Why federal directives require action to protect privileged accounts.
- Why foundational endpoint privilege security is a vital and foundational component of endpoint security.
- How CyberArk Endpoint Privilege Manager (EPM):
- Protects credentials, browser cookies, passwords and other security tokens from compromise.
- Reduces ransomware-related risks.
- Enables an effective cybersecurity program for federal agencies.
Read the whitepaper and harden your organization’s endpoints from cyberthreats.