A privileged access management (PAM) solution helps protect organizations against cyber threats by monitoring, detecting and preventing unauthorized privileged access to critical resources. The PAM solution helps businesses minimize the risk and defend against cyberattacks and protect against data theft.
In this eBook, you’ll learn about how a PAM solution can improve your overall security posture with five use cases illustrating the benefits of:
1. Reducing risk by increasing control and visibility of privileged access.
2. Addressing IT security audit for privileged control.
3. Meeting cyber insurance requirements for privileged controls.
4. Securing vendor and third-party access.
5. Expanding PAM across an organization.
Learn more about how PAM improves your organization’s overall security posture.