In times of crisis, the success of your business depends considerably on operational resilience. So, it is not surprising that cyber security - a key component of such resilience - comes under the spotlight.
Privileged access represents one of the largest security vulnerabilities you may face today and could certainly become that weak link that cyber attackers are after. Ultimately, most high-profile security breaches start with a stolen privileged credential.
This webinar will show you how to improve your operational resilience and cyber security posture by focusing where it matters most – securing privileged access. Our presenters will discuss how privileged access can be secured in a convenient, as-as-service way that matches today’s digital reality and business environment.
Why is privileged access so important? Why are attackers inside and outside the enterprise zeroing in on privileged accounts? What can you do to protect your organization?
These and other important privileged access management questions will be answered during our live webinar featuring CyberArk’s security experts:
- Nir Gertner, Chief Security Strategist at CyberArk
- Noam Liran, Director of Customer Success at CyberArk
You will learn:
- What privileged access is – where it exists across the organization and why it is under attack;
- The anatomy of most common attacks on privileged access – existing and evolving attack vectors, privilege escalation, lateral and vertical movement;
- Top Privileged Access Management use cases;
- How to get started with a PAM program – key steps and best practices
- How to deploy a PAM system in a remote environment