Endpoints are a common target for external attackers and malicious insiders. Savvy attackers can gain access to privileged endpoint account credentials, establish a foothold in your network, and move laterally to steal data or wreak havoc. In this webinar, CyberArk’s Ofir Melinger reviews common endpoint attack vectors and explains how CyberArk Endpoint Privilege Manager can help you strengthen endpoint security and credential management, prevent lateral movement and contain threats.
You will learn how to use CyberArk Endpoint Privilege Manager to:
- Remove local admin rights from business users
- Elevate privilege on-demand for authorized applications
- Segregate admin duties on endpoints to isolate privileges
- Control applications and block suspicious
- Protect against credential theft