Securing Your Privileged User Accounts
Juan Asenjo, Partner Integration Marketing, Thales e-Security
Kevin Jermyn, Technical Advisor, CyberArk
According to the findings of the recent 2017 Data Threat Report, 59% of the U.S. federal government respondents cited privileged users as the most dangerous insider threat. Cyber criminals launch sophisticated attacks to gain access to, and exploit insider privileges. Once they have privileged credentials, they are difficult to detect and can do irreparable damage.
This on-demand webcast highlights a typical use case to illustrate how the CyberArk Privileged Account Security Solution integrates with Thales nShield hardware security modules (HSMs) to secure account credentials, passwords, and keys.
Download this webcast to learn how this combined solution:
- Deploys easily across federal agencies without impacting operations
- Provides an added layer of security to privileged account management
- Protects and manages the critical cryptographic keys automatically
- Facilitates auditing and compliance with data security regulations
- Complies with FIPS 140-2 and Common Criteria security standards