Cyber attackers have become more innovative when targeting privileged accounts. Threat actors commonly target privileged endpoints such as that supporting Microsoft Windows, MacOS and Linux administrator accounts. Once attackers gain access to those privileged accounts, they can traverse the network and take over workstations, servers and critical parts of the infrastructure.
Endpoint privilege managers (EPMs) are the cornerstone for an endpoint security stack. Buyers must learn what requirements make up a complete solution to reduce vulnerabilities across their organization.
- Read this eBook and learn what evaluation criteria you need to consider including:
- Removing local admin rights
- Enforcing least privilege
- Ensuring conditional application control
- Generating detailed administrative reports and dashboards
- Providing credential theft and privilege deception