With OMB, CISA and DOD providing strategies and directives on improving the nation’s cybersecurity through principles such as Zero Trust, CyberArk and Merlin would like to offer guidance on where agencies cyber priorities should lie in 2023.
In this webinar our team will share:
- How to meet Zero Trust and the Executive Order 14028 objectives and goals
- Enforce least privilege for your privilege users, at the workstation, or server
- How to act as a decision policy point for your operations tool sets
- Secure the software supply chain by protecting applications and non-person entities
- Reduce the attack vector with secure Multi-factor Authentication (MFA) and credential repository