Sometimes, the biggest risk you face isn’t a new attack method right out of an evil mastermind’s playbook. In many cases, the threat comes from manual, time-consuming tasks that make it difficult to focus on protecting the enterprise.
Managing digital identities — which includes granting, adjusting and revoking authorizations — is essential. But it’s not easy when IT and security teams are:
- Bogged down with manual processes, outdated technologies and silos across apps, directory stores and data repositories.
- Overwhelmed by increases in workloads, hours, stress levels and of course threats — while resource and skills gaps continue adding pressure.
Watch this video to learn how CyberArk Identity Flows can help you overcome these challenges, with capabilities for:
- Automating identity-related processes such as employee onboarding and offboarding
- Eliminating manual tasks with no-code visual editors for building automated workflows
- Orchestrating responses to security events based on real-time data on potential threats
But please note: This is not your traditional demo.
Join our co-hosts, Ana Meneghel and Jared Brodsky from the CyberArk Solutions Engineering team, who tell our story from a security team’s perspective. Their mission: ensure protection and productivity for Rachel, a rock star employee building apps in the cloud.
Learn more about how CyberArk Identity Flows can help enterprises bring a security-first approach to managing identities across their entire lifecycles.