When 921 password attacks occur per second1, it’s time to treat employees’ credentials to business applications like the true operational risk they are. Too much is at stake to simply manage passwords — we need to protect them with enterprise-grade controls. For CIOs and CISOs, the first step to solve the problem is conducting a strategic risk assessment. Read this brief guide to learn best practices for:
- Identifying risks stemming from widely used applications that are incompatible with single sign-on tools.
- Pinpointing security gaps around traditional password manager tools that lack the controls and visibility IT and security leaders need.
- Evaluating whether your organization has controls in place to protect how employees’ passwords are stored, retrieved, created and shared.
- You can learn how CyberArk Workforce Password Management can give IT and security teams visibility and control while keeping your employees safe and productive. The solution is designed to enable enterprises to securely store, share and manage password-based credentials — while enforcing robust controls over business application access.
- You can also request a meeting with a CyberArk team member to discuss your organization’s password protection needs.
1 Microsoft, Digital Defence Report, 2022