Securing employees’ identity lifecycles, from onboarding to offboarding, is essential. But it’s not easy when:
- Identities of all types — including workforce users — are gaining access to sensitive resources today’s attackers seek to exploit.
- Many enterprises lack formal procedures or consistent workflows for reassessing, adjusting or revoking users’ access and privileges.
- One missed step leaves the door open for threat actors to exploit misprovisioned, overprivileged or orphaned accounts.
Read our checklist containing vendor-agnostic recommendations to help you find lifecycle management solutions with the security-first capabilities you need for:
- Centralizing lifecycle management policies, controls and capabilities, using automated workflows.
- Federating identities across cloud and on-premises applications and systems.
- Gaining real-time insight into risks, and the ability to act on them, through threat intelligence tools.
To learn more about CyberArk Identity Management solutions, read about our capabilities across: