Version 12.5 of CyberArk Privilege Cloud introduces a new User Interface to simplify Safe Management, enhancements to CyberArk Telemetry Tool and expanded REST APIs.
Simplification and Security
Safe Management – New and Improved User Interface
The CyberArk Web Portal now has a cleaner, more modern user interface for managing safes in the CyberArk Vault, including a wizard to suggest simplified end-to-end safe management. This enhancement enables operational efficiency for PAM administrators by streamlining the experience of creating and managing safes and privileged users.
CyberArk Telemetry Tool Enhancements – New Metrics Reporting
The CyberArk Telemetry tool helps create user friendly dashboards to identify where Privileged Session Management (PSM) is being applied to IT platforms. It also provides compliance status of managed credentials and license utilization for PAM deployments.
This new release offers reporting on new metrics, including:
- The number of IT platforms configured for periodic verification of credential compliance
- The number of IT platforms configured for automatic reconciliation of non-compliant password
- The number of IT platforms configured for periodic credential changes
Secure Tunnel Enhancements – a 50% Improvement
Privilege Cloud’s Secure Tunnel service, which connects Privilege Cloud with servers hosting corporate directories, now supports up to 30 Active Directory connections.
Automation and Performance
REST API Enhancements
Version 12.5 strengthens capabilities for privileged task automation initiatives, enabling operational efficiency via the following API enhancements:
- SCIM API: retrieve the details of a user group by a specific identifier
- User Management APIs: disable a user in the Vault, enable a disabled user in the Vault, retrieve the details of a single user group
- Account Management API: additional filtering capabilities for retrieving a list of accounts with a new parameter in results for deleted accounts
Support for ServiceNow Rome and San Diego Versions
CyberArk Privilege Cloud now supports integration with the Rome and San Diego versions of ServiceNow, enabling operational efficiencies through integration with customers’ preferred ticketing systems for workflows involving privileged accounts.