You’ve got a whole cast of characters driving your cloud initiatives, from developers to site reliability engineers. Many need some level of administrative access to maintain the resources powering your cloud strategy. However, these users are often:
- Granted too much standing access
- Given always-on access they don’t need to sensitive resources
- Over-permissioned beyond what their roles require
Bad actors know all of this and they’re looking for ways to steal your users’ credentials. You need to empower your teams so they can work fast and freely — while, at the same time, keeping them safe.
Join our experts, Vishal Patel and Adam Markert from the CyberArk Solutions Engineering team, as they discuss:
- The importance of just-in-time access in public cloud environments
- How two CyberArk solutions — Secure Cloud Access and Dynamic Privileged Access — can help you protect and enable the people driving your cloud initiatives
Learn more about CyberArk solutions:
Request a meeting with a CyberArk team member to discuss your organization’s Identity Security needs.