Ransomware attacks are ever evolving and more prevalent than before – directly disrupting business and causing reputational repercussions by making the headlines. Combined with the costs of lawsuits and fines, endpoint attacks cost large enterprises over $9 million. In a CyberArk survey of 1,000 IT security decision makers, 59 percent included ransomware on their list of greatest security risks.
This eBook reviews the five essential elements of a defense-in-depth approach to ransomware protection. A multi-layered endpoint security plan can help you shore up vulnerabilities, improve your security posture and mitigate risk.
- Endpoint Detection & Response: Detect and respond to advanced active attacks on endpoints
- Antivirus/NGAV: Prevent malware infection using a variety of techniques
- Endpoint Privilege Management: Manage local admin rights and application access while maintaining user productivity
- CDR – Email Security: Protect email accounts against unauthorized access, loss or compromise
- Patching: Apply updates to address security issues and bug fixes
A multi-layered endpoint security plan can help you shore up vulnerabilities, improve your security posture and mitigate risk.